2017 Enterprise Visit for International Graduate Students
CTCI Foundation was established in 1959 as a non-profit organization and has committed itself to developing technological talents for Taiwan. In an effort to enhance willingness of international graduate students to pursue careers in Taiwan, CTCI Foundation has been arranging visits to Taiwan’s prominent enterprises which are representative of their industries and also in need of international talents. The main goals of the visit are to foster a better understanding about prospects of Taiwan’s corporations and working environments, and to bring together positive interactions between corporations and international talents. It is hoped that through deeper understanding of Taiwan’s corporations, business philosophy, vision and industry development, it will attract international talents to pursue careers in Taiwan.
2. Sponsor：CTCI Foundation
3. Itinerary：(refer to Appendix 1 and 2 for travel itinerary)
(1) To visit “InvesTaiwan Service Center”：ITSC will introduce related issues on working and residing in Taiwan.
(2) To visit five prominent Taiwan corporations：By doing actual-site visits to gain better understanding on prospects of Taiwan's corporates and the working environment.
(3) Tours of local cultural attractions.
4. Tiers of Trips：
(1) Trip 1：July 5 – July 7, 2017 (Wed. to Fri.; 3 days) (Appendix 1)
(2) Trip 2：August 23 – August 25, 2017 (Wed. to Fri.; 3 days) (Appendix 2)
5. Free of Charge：
CTCI Foundation will sponsor trip-related expenses such as transportation, accommodation, travel insurance, and attraction tickets expenses.
6. Number of Attendees：
30 Master or PhD degree students per each tier of trips.
International students, overseas Chinese students, students from Mainland China (including Hong Kong and Macao) or exchange students studying Master or PhD program in the related fields of science or engineering in eligible universities and colleges (refer to Appendix 3 for the list of eligible universities).
8. Application Documents：
(1) Application form (Appendix 4)
(2) Copy of student ID (both front and back side)
(3) Copy of the passport photo page and ROC (Taiwan) Resident Certificate (both front and back side)
(4) Research abstract (within 500 words) or study plan (within 500 words)
(6) Health Declaration (Appendix 5)
(7) Other supplementary documents, such as academic transcript, recommendation letter and so on.
9. Submission of Application：
(1) Applicants should submit completed application form via email：email@example.com .
(2) Please be noted that completed application form will not be returned whether admitted or not.
10. Deadline for Application：May 19, 2017 (Friday)
11. Notification of Acceptance：
(1) A review panel will be conducting the review. After the review is conducted in early June, all accepted applicants will be informed individually by email notification.
(2) Accepted applicants will be contacted to confirm their attendance by replying email within five working days, then they are successfully accepted on the attending list. Those who can NOT be reached in any way, nor unable to give email confirmation will be disqualified of attendance, then the vacancy will be filled by others.
12. Participant Responsibilities：
(1) Full participation and team action from each participant is expected during the whole enterprise visit.
(2) Active participation and positive interaction are encouraged during the enterprise visit.
(3) For safety reasons, participants should follow the instructions during the whole enterprise visit period.
(4) A brief report of 200 words (either in English or Chinese) of individual feedback on this visit should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
13. Information Inquiry and Contact Person：
(1) Please visit CTCI Foundation websites for information about the enterprise visit activity and e-application forms.
(2) For further information, please send email to: email@example.com , or contact (02) 2704-9805 #41.
 CTCI Foundation reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel corporate visit if the number of applications is below the requirement or due to uncontrollable weather conditions.