The event is aiming to help international graduate students to have a better understanding of Taiwan’s working environment and recruitment culture. By cooperating with Inves Taiwan this year, we invited six high-quality domestic corporations to co-host a Talent Matchmaking Conference. International students are allowed to interact with companies’HR one on one, hence gaining the knowledge of career planning, internship programs, and other info like mandarin training or legal regulations about working in Taiwan, etc.
- Six domestic companies introduce its intern programs and official job vacancies(Asia area included).
- Regulations related to working in Taiwan. (presented by InvesTaiwan)
- Various mandarin language programs. (presented by Mandarin Training Center of NTNU)
Overseas students studying master's degree or doctor’s degree in engineering related fields in appointed universities. New graduates are preferable.
- Date & Time：November 6th (Fri) 9am-3pm.
- Location/Venue: Chang Yung-Fa Foundation International Convention Center 10F. (No. 11, Zhongshan S. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei)
- 200 attendees.
- Free entrance. Lunch and refreshments are included.
- All attendees are required and suggested to bring several paper copies of RESUME for the purpose of job-matchmaking on the event date.
- Registration：Please see https://reurl.cc/EzG6qm
- On-line registration until Oct 12th, 2020.
- After on-line registration completes, the qualified attendees who registered successfully will receive a meeting invitation via a separate e-mail as a notification.
- Participants are required to up-load a formal CV in PDF file.