CTCI Foundation 2021 Online Talents Matchmaking Conference
Virtual Job fair for International Students
The event is aiming to help international students to have a better understanding of Taiwan’s working environment and recruitment culture. This year, we invited eight world-leading corporations to co-host a virtual Job fair online. International students are allowed to interact with companies’ HR one-on-one, hence gaining the knowledge of career planning, internship programs, and other info like work regulations locally, etc.
1. Eight domestic companies Introduction & job openings - internship programs or local job vacancies. (overseas job openings included)
2. Working Permit & Regulations for foreign students
3. Foreigner’s work & life experience & practical interview skill-set sharing.
4. Online job interview program available
Date：Sep 1st – Sep 3rd, 2021
Time：10:00am – 5:00pm
Website：Please refer to below hyperlink or DM poster QRcode to enter our event website.
Bachelor or master's degree or doctor’s degree international students who major in Science & Engineering-related fields or Business related fields. New graduates or senior grades are preferable.
1. Registration until Aug 15th,2021.
2. This event is free of charge.
3. Candidates are required to up-load a formal CV file.
4. After online registration completes, candidates who have been chosen by the enterprise for an interview will receive an interview invitation via a separate e-mail. Candidates are required to attend the online meeting appointment during the event period (9/1~9/3).
Talents Matchmaking program flowchart
CTCI Foundation 2021 Online Talents Matchmaking Conference Program Rundown